Android phones are gradually becoming popular in Nepal. There are different mobile brands using android as operating system like samsung, lg, sonyerikson, karboon, micromax and many more. Whatever be the brands they have the similar setting platforms. For some phone like samsung, sonyerikson lg, ntc and ncell gprs setting can be received automatically over the air, simply by sending a sms. For details read this article, Automatic gprs setting for ntc and ncell. For other phones that donot support automatic ntc and ncell gprs setting, it should be done manually. Manual ntc and ncell gprs setting can be done in few steps listed below.
1. First click on menu. There are lots of icon present in the phone’s screen. Search for setting icon and click it.
2. Now, go a step forward by clicking wireless and networks. Then select option mobile network present on screen.
3. Enable data over the mobile option then click on access point names. (In case of dual sim phones click on either subscription 1 or 2 to get access point names option.)
4. Now, click on the button left to the home button, add new apn pops up and select it to add new apn.
5. Edit new access point. There are lots of option related to access point, just change name as per your choice and apn to ntnet for ntc and ncellgprs for ncell. Save the setting by clicking button left to home button and select save.
I have tried above method in samsung and karboon phones. Regarding other phones steps may be similar or with few disimilarities which can be tackled easily.